Archive for the ‘Graphic, Design’ Category
76 font style for designer. TTF format
50 Most Popular Fonts
* 3d Slider (cu3er)
– Automatic Configuration from the WP Backend
– No XML knowledge necessary
– Category and post based
– Transitions configurable per item
* Font Replacement
– 10 preinstalled, ready to use, royalty free fonts
– Other font files can easily be added
* 6 separate Widget areas with 54 layout combinations each
* Multi Text/Icon Widget with 8 Styles
* Multi Blog Widget with 8 Styles
* Lightbox (prettyPhoto) for portfolio pages (or use a single-portfolio page)
* Variable: 4 differently designed Blog- and 5 Portfoliopages
* Menus: 3 menu styles available, each with 3 effects, can also be used as CSS /XHTML menus without effects
* TopPanel: Widget ready or with login, including fancy slide down effect
* 2 Fully editable PSD Files with layers included for own in depth customization
* Special PSD files for easy everyday customizations (color, logo, etc.)
* OutOfTheBox: twitte-for-wordpressr and flickr-rss widgets are already configured
* Sidebars: Sidebars (left or right)
* Contact: Includes contact form page, can be easily setup in admin backend
* Documentation included
Wedding and romantic frames for photos
14 PNG,PSD | 2506×1772 | 300 dpi | 259,64 MB
National Geographic HD Wallpaper
Color Control Point:
• Enhancements for hue, brightness and saturation are as simple as placing a Color Control Point on your image, then adjusting the length of the sliders. For example, Color Control Points are remarkably convenient for changing the color of flowers to better effect against green surrounding foliage.
Selection Control Point:
•This new function enables you to apply enhancements such as Unsharp Mask or D-Lighting to a specific area with just a click of the mouse. There is no need for precision selection or masks — the Selection Control Point recognizes the areas you want to modify. The enhancement effect can easily be adjusted, allowing you to apply your chosen effect as you would with intuitive masking.
Auto Retouch Brush:
•To simply achieve more natural-looking results, Auto Retouch Brush lets you remove dust spots on an image using a mouse click and stroke to match the surrounding color and tones. This can also be used to remove facial blemishes, imperfections on flowers, or other unwanted objects within the frame.
•Using the slider at [Quick Fix], you can adjust shadows by [Shadow Adjust] and blown out highlights by [Highlight Adjust].
•Four workspaces are provided: Browser, Metadata, Multi-Purpose and Edit, and your window composition can be easily switched among them.
•A combination of frequently used tools including [Level and Tone Curve], [Exposure Compensation], [Contrast], [Highlight Protection], [Shadow Protection] and [Saturation] in a single window